Welcome to FSC PASS
The Performer Availability Screening Service (PASS) is a program administered by the Free Speech Coalition (FSC) in order to provide the adult industry with a safe, reliable, and standardized STI testing protocol and a centralized database for checking the clearance to work status of tested talent and crew members.
The PASS program includes:
- A network of PASS-Certified providers with a series of nationwide testing sites that provide low cost, high quality testing in a timely manner
- Variety of medical providers for treatment of performrs in need of medical follow-up
- Consistent standards and guidelines for testing and treatment of adult performers
- A secure database that ensures performer privacy and protects producer liability
- Protocol for performer support in the event of a positive HIV test result, including funding for testing of 1st and 2nd generation partners
- Testing procedures for calling an industry-wide production hold when necessary to prevent the spread of infection.
SIGN UP for a new account if you are a performer, crew member, producer or agent who has not yet signed up to use PASS.
LOG IN if you already have a PASS account.
If you have questions or need more information about PASS, contact us at email@example.com or (818) 348-9373.