Welcome to PASS
Due to a few anecdotal stories from performers and agents during our last PASS Advisory Council meeting we initiated discussions with Health Department officials. Those officials alerted us to a recent rise in cases of Chlamydia/Gonorrhea. Representatives from APAC and LATATA requested that we address the issue with additional screening of Chlamydia/Gonorrhea. Doctors present at the meeting agreed that additional screening will add another layer of protection for performers.
In an abundance of caution, PASS will offer FREE stand-alone Chlamydia/Gonorrhea tests Monday August 3rd through Wednesday August 5th at Cutting Edge Testing. PASS, APAC and LATATA invite and encourage all active performers to come to Cutting Edge Testing, (4835 Van Nuys Blvd. Suite 117, Sherman Oaks, CA 91403*) or access one of the satellite stations (http://cuttingedgetesting.com/locations/ ) to receive their FREE Chlamydia/Gonorrhea test.
PASS, APAC and LATATA would like to thank the folks at Cutting Edge Testing for donating their staff time to provide the tests at cost to PASS thus enabling us to provide these tests at no cost to performers.
*Please note the address listed for Cutting Edge Testing is their new address as of Monday August 3rd.
Performer Availability Scheduling Services provides guidelines and services for the adult production industry designed to ensure a safe and healthy work environment of performers and adult film professionals. The program includes:
- A series of nationwide testing sites providing low cost, high-quality testing in a timely manner
- Performers have electronic access to testing results directly from labs
- Variety of medical providers for treatment of performers in need of medical follow-up
- Consistent standards and guidelines for testing and treatment of adult performers
- A secure database that ensures performer privacy and protects producer liability
- Protocol for performer support in the event of a positive HIV test result, including funding for testing of 1st and 2nd generation partners
IF YOU ARE A PERFORMER, PRODUCER OR AGENT AND HAVE NOT SIGNED UP TO USE THE PASS DATABASE, PLEASE CLICK HERE AND FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS FOR SUBMITTING YOUR INFORMATION.
IF YOU HAVE ALREADY SIGNED UP FOR PASS AND WISH TO LOG-IN, PLEASE CLICK “SIGN-IN” AND ENTER YOUR LOG-IN INFORMATION.
IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS OR NEED MORE INFORMATION ON PASS OR FSC, CONTACT INFO@FREESPEECHCOALITION.COM.