Welcome to PASS
Confirmatory results from yesterday's possible positive test for HIV by an adult performer have come back negative indicating a false positive. Production can resume immediately.
It's important to remember that production holds are part of a functioning safety system. So long as performers have private lives, we can never eliminate their risk of contracting HIV. However, we can make sure that should a performer contract HIV, that we stop it before it is transmitted to other performers.
We understand that production holds are difficult, but they are necessary for the system to work. In the meantime, we thank everyone for observing the production hold.
For More Information:
Free Speech Coalition
Performer Availability Scheduling Services provides guidelines and services for the adult production industry designed to ensure a safe and healthy work environment of performers and adult film professionals. The program includes:
- A series of nationwide testing sites providing low cost, high-quality testing in a timely manner
- Performers have electronic access to testing results directly from labs
- Variety of medical providers for treatment of performers in need of medical follow-up
- Consistent standards and guidelines for testing and treatment of adult performers
- A secure database that ensures performer privacy and protects producer liability
- Protocol for performer support in the event of a positive HIV test result, including funding for testing of 1st and 2nd generation partners
IF YOU ARE A PERFORMER, PRODUCER OR AGENT AND HAVE NOT SIGNED UP TO USE THE PASS DATABASE, PLEASE CLICK HERE AND FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS FOR SUBMITTING YOUR INFORMATION.
IF YOU HAVE ALREADY SIGNED UP FOR PASS AND WISH TO LOG-IN, PLEASE CLICK “SIGN-IN” AND ENTER YOUR LOG-IN INFORMATION.
IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS OR NEED MORE INFORMATION ON PASS OR FSC, CONTACT INFO@FREESPEECHCOALITION.COM.